Mr. Slim M-Series
Enhance you life with the comfort and convenience of a Mr. Slim M-Series ductless heating and cooling system. Easy to install and easy to maintain, the M-Series single and multi-split systems are stylish, compact, quiet, secure and energy efficient. Advanced technology also means the Mr. Slim split systems will run more efficiently than a conventional unit resulting in energy savings. Mr. Slim M-Series is the ideal solution for homes and light commercial areas with varying needs and applications.
- Variable Speed Compressor Inverter (VSCi) Technology - At the heart of Mr. Slim M-Series ductless air conditioners and heat pumps lies Variable Compressor Speed Inverter (VCSI) technology. Unlike conventional machines which only cycle between On and Off, VCSI systems detect changes in room temperature and readjust the compressor speed to provide high-speed cooling and heating as needed. This means the space maintains a consistent, accurate temperature for the ultimate in comfort, all while using only the power that's needed. By adjusting the air conditioning capacity to run more efficiently, your energy costs are reduced.
- i-see Sensor - Mr. Slim's FE model uses the revolutionary i-see Sensor that detects more than just room temperature. The i-see Sensor measures the radiant hot and cool spots in the room and focuses airflow to those specific areas. The intelligent system not only maintains air temperature, but also controls air movement and humidity levels to prevent excessive heating and cooling and unnecessary operation.
- Super Quiet Technology - Unlike conventional air conditioning units that cycle on and off, the M-series system is one of the quietest systems on the market. Improvements to the fan blade design and the new grille shape has made outdoor operation very quiet. This makes Mr. Slim the ideal solution for cooling any home or cottage.
- Fuzzy Logic "I Feel" - On auto mode selection, the fuzzy logic control system adjusts conditions to suit you. By tapping the Too Cold or Too Warm button on the remote, the optimum temperature is set and memorized, recalling it whenever you turn on the air conditioner.
Single Split System
M-Series single split ductless systems consist of two units, the indoor unit and the outdoor unit, which are connected by two refrigerant lines running through a small 10 cm opening in the wall or ceiling. The outdoor unit cycles the refrigerant through the lines to and from the indoor unit, where the air is conditioned and then distributed into the open space. The main difference between a Mitsubishi Electric Mr. Slim system and a traditional central systems is the absence of ducts to distribute the air. This is of significance, especially for locations that lack existing duct work. Single Split M-Series Systems comes in a heat pump or cooling only modes.
Multi Split System
Mitsubishi Electric multi-split system could be the best solution for balancing the use of available space with available money. The innovative design of the system lets you mix and match several indoor units to one condenser. If you ever need to add additional units, they're easy to install and add to your existing system. The Multi System for the M-Series can only hold up to four heads per outdoor condenser. Multi-zone technology allows everyone to enjoy their own preferred level of comfort regardless of where they may be in the home. Due to the fact that each zone operates on its own, someone in the master bedroom, living room or even kitchen can set the temperature to what best suits them. Multi Split M-Series Systems comes in heat pump mode only.
Learn More about the Various Combinations for the Multi Split System
- Mr. Slim M-Series ductless systems are stylish, compact, and are quieter, more attractive and secure than conventional systems.
- The main difference between a Mitsubishi Electric Mr. Slim system and a traditional central system is the absence of ducts to distribute the air. Installation is easy: simply mount the indoor and outdoor units, connect the refrigerant line and make the needed electrical connections to power the system.
- Mr. Slim is easy, cost-effective and uses up to 30% less energy than conventional systems.
- On the inside, Mr. Slim uses R-410A, a non-CFC refrigerant that works more efficiently and poses virtually no danger to the ozone layer. With continued improvements in air conditioner technology, Mr. Slim keeps your home more comfortable while keeping your energy costs down. And that's great, both for you and the environment.
Zuba-Central is a Heat Pump which provides heating and cooling to your home through duct work. It is ranked among the most energy-efficient and cost-effective ways of transferring heat from one place to another. Designed for Canada's environment, Zuba-Central replaces traditional means of heating and cooling with one quiet, compact, highly efficient, ducted system that can save space and significant annual energy costs. Thanks to features like H2i technology, Zuba-Central is capable of heating efficiently down to -30°C and beyond. Benefits
- Outstanding Performance - The secret behind Zuba-Central's high-heating performance, even under extremely low outdoor temperatures, it the Hyper-Heat Inverter (H2i) technology. It maximizes the benefits and efficiencies you can get from a heat pump. In addition, the unique defrost mechanism provides an extended period of continuous heating between the defrost time, and minimizes the defrost time required, proving yet again that Zuba-Central is one of the most efficient systems on the market.
- Efficiently Green - The Zuba-Central system uses ozone-friendly R-410A refrigerant which produces no CFCs or HCFCs, and has zero Ozone Depletion Potential (ODP). In addition through the use of the Variable Compressor Speed Inverter (VCSI), the Zuba Central system is able to dynamically adjust heating and cooling capacities to match actual requirements of the home, which means you pay only for the required energy needed.
- Tiny Footprint - It is so compact that it can be installed anywhere around the premises, without taking up property space. The indoor unit is smaller than a gas furnace, and fits right onto the existing duct work. Everything is efficiently housed in a single unit.